31st entry

Now it is quite late and I still online… Friends maybe thought I am online chatting on ICQ, yahoo messenger or msn. Haha… All are wrong. Now I am searching the songs of “Stairways to Heaven”. I had been watching this Korean drama for a couple of weeks. I think I am obsessed it. I somehow more interested in the soundtrack. Now I found a website, allowing to listen whole album… wow… now listening till soundtrack #3. Till now I still satisfied. I maybe am considering buying the soundtrack. I bet it must be expensive, as I guess I only can found such soundtrack in HMV. Also this is must be imported from Korea. I bet it is very expensive… sob… Wondering anyone is kind enough to give me as a early Christmas present?

Anyway I like to share and let u all listen this song…

http://www.b163.com/144player.asp?mid=49885

Friends telling me that they can't read my updated blogs... wonder what had happened?

Comments

Popular Posts