37th entry

I am in school library to update some of the matters.

I jus finish reading an email from Rong~er. He is really forgetful about my birth date. Haiz... At least better than a person who tot i am having birthday on Mooncake festival... I wonder is it birth dates are diffcult to remember?? Someone wanna to give rong~er a new nick. it will call rong mo mo.. haha.. Guess who give this nick?

I am feeling a bit tired after 7 hours of lessons. Now still in library doing my works... Therefore taking a short break to update stuffs.. I hadn't been such hardworking after my last examination period. Tat time i can study 13hrs for the whole day! That's my longest record.

Oh my ex-piano teacher sms me from overseas. Well, a long time since we met. Around 3 years liao... Now she still remember me and sent me a msg to wish me well. So sweet of her. Err... Mayb people will tot she is very old as she is a teacher. Errr... She is jus a few years older than me. I am a late piano learner... starting @ 19 yrs old... hee.. However, it is never too old to learn anything!

I know a new friend from my class yesterday. I told my friends about the story of the "Mr Polite". Everyone had different reaction on him... I had never met such a polite person in my life... That's the thing y he left me a deep impression since i am back from Japan. He remind me of the Japanese. So polite...

Oh yah... Today is Lantern festival and i wish everyone will have a great time...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kaoz...Who DARES TO CALL ME TAT??
Rong~er

Popular Posts