25th entry

This pc I am using making me headache. It kept hang and I needed to submit my registration early for my new units through online. This whole process had wasted nearly an hour time, which it should suppose to take a couple of minutes only. I should start saving money before it broke down… maybe scrimped money from my lunch…

Today is a day of surprises… the 1st surprise is that within an hour I can manage to bump into two old friends of mine in same area. Usually the route I took to school doesn’t allow me to meet those friends. That maybe call fate…Yah, fate to be friends… I knew one of them for 11 years. We had been same class throughout the four years. From archenemy to good friend, that period was long… I remember that once he was very worked up and even wants to find & beat up the person who once hurt me before. However, he didn’t in the end otherwise I will be guilty for him to get involved in police case. Till now, he still one of my good friend, in contact. The other person I met today was an ex classmate. He went to his mum’s graduation ceremony in my school. Well, a filial son he is.

My dad gives the 2nd surprise. He suffers a lot of nagging today because of that surprise. Maybe my mum is jealous of me that dad treat me so good compare to her and gave him so much nagging. Dad had redeemed something for me instead for mum. It is a teddy bear fm radio. Dad knew I loved to listen radio in my room and I didn’t have a proper radio set in my room. Therefore he redeems one for me. I felt happy and glad from the way he coaxes me. I still remember that when I was young, he bought 2 presents. One is very large box and other one is a small box. Both gifts were wrapped with beautiful wrapper. As mum is favoring my brother more, she requested my dad to give him the big one and I will get small one. However, dad gave both to me. That time our family was quite poor and I am only person received both gifts without any occasion reason. The large box was a Barbie doll kitchen set and the small one was a small dressing mirror set. Till now I still had the dressing mirror set with me but the kitchen set was given to my younger cousin since I too old to play that anymore. I knew dad dote me very much. Thank u daddy…


Comments

Anonymous said…
Isnt it wonderful how people come together to be friends? its really a miracle how life can be so colorful with the friends you have, bump into them when you are the least expected to.

Popular Posts