32nd entry

I am still awake...

I got feedback from ah rong yesterday, refering about my blog. He say that my blogs sound so sad~... I guess i can say that my hidden world is a bit sad... Actually, i had more sadder stuffs to write but i try not to write all these down. I dun wanna friends who care me, making them worry.

Now i am still listening to that song which i pasted in my previous entry. At the same time, i saw someone still online at this wee hours. Perhap that someone is busy and didn't chat with me. I had a long time didn't chat with this person. Seemed that that someone dun have a bit of time for me to chat... Haiz...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,
Well...actually that is just a casual remark, pls dun take it to heart, it just that your blog is really sad lor, maybe u dun feel it ba..but sometimes i do worry for you.. Share with us not only your sadness but your JOY and happiness with your frenze too. Pls do not forget that there are still lots of frenze who cares alot for you... It doesn't means that frenze who seldom meet up are no longer frenze, its just that everyone have their own life to get on with. we have different groups of frenze who we mixed abt and sometimes we tend to forget abt another group and its difficult to strike out a balance to achieve a win-win situation.
Sometimes it just take a little tinny weeny bit of initiative to say harlow and you can start chatting up with this fenz of yours. Its like how we make new frenze...someone just have to take up the initiative else the ball will not start moving ..not even a inche. It does'nt hurt to say hi! or how are you? how are u doing now? it just a expression of our concerns towards frenze..there is nothing wrong to express your feelings, but DARE to do so..
Cheers and think i better stop before u think ..kaoz..why ah rong so naggy?..siao?heheehah

Popular Posts