34th entry

I jus finish reading someone's comment... I guess it should be ah rong's... Somehow he said quite right. My blog is a bit sad... I will try to write more joyful stuffs... (hmmm... err... provided i got something happy to write...) heehee...

Also i wanna to note something out. What i wrote what is inside my blog doesn't mean will not share these with my friends. I will like to share through oral conversation but I knew some friends are too busy to "entertain" me daily. Therefore it is one way to inform my friends what's going on in a day. I am also saving u all from my mum's nagging... plus yr telephone bills... (hahaha...). For those who had received such treatments on phone, should know what i am saying... Those u dun know, try call my house and u will know...

Abt the comment on not saying hi to that friend, I don't wanna to comment anymore on tat matter. Just wanna to tell u all that i am not insociable not to chat with that friend of mine. I got reasons behind this. it is just inconvenient to say it out in blog. Don't worry for me...

Yah, got something happy happened yesterday. (Ah rong shd be happy to know i got something happy to jot it out) My brother bought XiaoGang's Singapore Live Concert VCD. This is the concert i attended a few days before my birthday... He give one copy for me to listen @ home... Sweet isn't he?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, thats a sweet thing your bro did, wished mine did that..ehhehahha!
Rong~er

Popular Posts