39th entry

I had a tiring and enjoyable day... I had a great time, a shopping spree with ah min. The best part tat i dun have to rush home to cook dinner. Beside that, i enjoy the time with this old friend... i hadn't had a good chance to accompany her since im back from Japan. Also we both make a big detour trip back home to accompany colleen back home. Though it is short one but im so cherish the moment with them. Also, I managed to do a lot of things today. I went to help ah min to get a new desktop phone, do a haircut and most important is i received a belated birthday present - a sweater... It is a very good gift cos im feeling cold throughout the whole day till now. It is a great gift of all when i am sick. It is better than a warm hug from someone... The only regret of today event is that i felt a bit sad that i can't sense someone's sadness. I felt a bit bad that i only know to be happy and neglect someone's feeling... Haiz..

Comments

Popular Posts