29th entry

Waking up in a blur state… I wonder what happen to me for the pass few days. I seem had not enough rest… I want to have a good rest after my holiday but it seem I am busier than ever. Past few days, I had to do to settle my post-holiday matters and no time for a proper rest. Phones kept ringing non stop and needed to settle others’ matters. I miss the time of my holiday where my hp is totally silent. This show that I still need a privacy time of my own for distress myself. Well, today is the day! A day where no phone rang till I woke up (err… except sms messages) Finally, I had a good night sleep and manage to settle some of my own stuffs. Of course, there are still a lot but I am glad that I had done the more important matters.

I saw the final photos that taken in Tokyo. Well, what I can say that it was nice but my brother’s photography skill is really not that good. The photos of him (which I took for him) were nicer. Haiz… nevertheless, the Pluto photo is still reasonable otherwise I will slaughter him. Imagine I had a hard time chasing that Pluto for a photograph with him. If it turns go badly… heehee… he will have a hard time from me…

Comments

Popular Posts