30th entry

I had been alone mostly for the past couple of days. Thinking a lot for the past days and this make me realized something. I felt I am quite a fortunate girl compared to others.

Firstly, I am living in a complete family and my parents didn’t divorce nor separate. This is one of the fortunate things happen to me. I grew up in nice and proper environment, which resulting no “side effect fears”. I knew friends came from a broken family and they are fears of marriage. That is the thing I felt glad that I had never got such situation happened on me.

Secondly, I had a good relationship with my sibling. During our trip, all the people in our tour group thought we are an item… until we clarify the matter properly. Everyone who used to travel with us before, saying that we does care and look out for each other. Friends from our social circles have never a good relationship with their siblings. They are surprised with the kind of bonds we had. Perhaps, our mum’s teaching is super… She taught us until our sibling bonding is so good. That’s one of the things I will like to pass the concept on with my children and grandchildren in the future.

Thirdly, I had a brunch of close friends who always occupying my time and mind to preventing me to do or think a lot of silly matters. They are really out there when I need them in time. Though they are not a lot of them in quantity but it is sufficient for me. One allows me to cry over the shoulder, one allows me to laugh, and one allows me to analyze my problems, also one a good listener. Also there are still a lot of “ones”… making me feeling sweet and glad to have such friends…

Fourthly, my family had some financial burdens and problems. However, they allow me to continue to study without letting me to worry for this year. Well, I only need to worry for my next semester school fees. At least, it is sufficient enough to stop worry too much.

Once, someone ask me not to be stagnant when I told that person that I am satisfied with my present life. After I thought so much, am I fortunate enough? If I ask for something more, am I consider a greedy lady? I was wondering… perhaps I shouldn’t be greedy too much. I should content with what I had now. After my last depression, I realized something very important. I should cherish more while I can.

Comments

Popular Posts