26th entry

For the past few days, I had a tiring time. I was busy dealing with a lot of matters. One of them is I need to help my friends on the letters to requesting self study. Well, although these are not my matters but seeing them so panicking, I better steps in to help those gals.

However, I thought I have the whole weekend to pack my luggage for my coming holiday trip; however, I receive a call from relative telling me that my cousin’s grandmother had passed away. After the dinner, I brought my parents down to attend the wake. Well, I am quite surprise that we were the 2nd family who attend for that day. Perhaps their relatives had little friends. Some how I felt numb over the funeral stuffs, perhaps I had attended too much. At least, this did remind me to cherish more my family and friends while I still can.

I had just received the good news… of course the gals got approval from the school. Well, that’s great. At least I can feel relief. One matter had been accomplished. At least this will not make me worry on my coming holiday trip on wed. At least I can go and enjoy my trip properly. I still haven’t start packing…. Oh, I better start now… just left two days more…

Comments

Popular Posts