35th entry

A summary of what had happen today...

I had a good laugh @ my class today… My lecturer really makes us remember using his special type of presentation to elaborate the topic… Today his frequent keyword is “e-journal” He always make use of this keyword to tell us how much we need to read to upgrade our status in the real working world…

Another is I met a lot of relatives from my dad’s side… A bit of strange feeling as I dun really know most of them. However, I had a good laugh occasionally… Join one of my uncles and his wife to do a light-shopping trip at supermarket. I realized that my aunt loved my companion. She felt she had more joy with me compare with her daughter. I was stunned when my mum told me that…

I notice my mum had more laughter with me… That’s a good thing. We had more laughter when dad driving us around… Maybe what Ivan say is right? Communicate with my mum more… We had less quarrels compare to the past. Mostly, my mum is getting more influenced by my silly laughter virus… Heehee…

I had a long chat with ah luan. She make me realize I am more bless and fortunate. I felt I had a better, smooth path compare to her. I loved to chat with her as we can share and listen each other problems, plus giving a gentle reminder. Overall, I loved her saying that she felt better after chatting with me. This make me felt I am at least a bit useful as a listening ear to her…

Lastly, this is only my comment to ah rong and friends who concern me… U should feel less worry for me as I am in laughter today… I am feeling bad for u to always worry me…

Comments

Anonymous said…
kaoz...what are frenze for? Anyway, know that you keep alot to yourself alot, well...its your freedom to choose.
Rong~er

Popular Posts