13th entry

I haven’t updated a couple of days and people start smsing me already. I wonder if I haven’t update for months… my mobile phone is it going to ring non stop? These few days, I have been busy and tiring. My toothache is better but my gums still a bit swollen as before. I think this is due to my structure of my small jaws. My dentist told me that he hasn’t seen such a small jaws before for adulthood. Well, this problem had been affecting my mum in the past and now this is my turn. I have been worrying for some problems and this is one of them. I am worried that in the future, my children will suffer the same kind of symptoms such as early age grey hair and teeth structure. You may say I am a bit extreme worrier though presently I am not married and no children at the moment. Thus, this is my character, born-worrier.

Last night, I finally finish watching the Korean drama which I have been chasing after. One of the parts makes me having a serious thinking. I wonder if my parents felt I am disgraceful to them. I really hope I didn’t disgrace them @ all. My mind kept flashing whether I have done anything wrong in the past. However I think there is one and this really last me a whole year. I have been thinking am I a good daughter through the past years. If I am a good daughter, I wonder why nagging is still going on after me. Therefore I assume I am not a good daughter after all. I admitted that my parents have reached their retirement age and still working because partly of me. People @ their ages are now as grandparents, babysitting their grandchildren and enjoying their retirement. To allowing them to retire, I need to work extra mile hard for next two years to complete my studies. One of my dreams is to treat them a holiday trip that must have plane ride. My mum throughout her life didn’t take a flight before. I must let her to have such an experience. Well, I must work very hard to fulfill the dream…

Comments

Popular Posts