20th entry

I finally told my mum about my fear of getting the results. This at least helps me to relief a little bit some worries though I still a bit in fear. At least I can sleep well these two days before I collected my results. Maybe this should be the correct way to communicate with her instead of panicking over the fears of results every year. At least she knew how I felt now. Hopefully, I am praying hard that she will not be so fuming on that day I received my results.

Gossipers call up my mum. Pretending to be concern with our family actually is getting first hand information from us. Of course, the conversation never left without the topic on me. I am used to that kind of situation. Since young, I always had been a topic. Topics can be from the way of my dressing to my studies. I remember that when young, I was banned by elders to stop wear pink just because I am too tan. Well, an unreasonable reason right? As I grow up, I just simply ignored their unreasonable theories or discussion. The topic of me for today is why I still not graduated while someone had finished hers. The reason is simple. It is because is I was not exempted with some units. Therefore I need to study a longer period. I wonder why this topic can be discussed. Haiz…

Comments

Popular Posts