6th entry

I have jus finish watching the drama now. Start weeping again… Just imagining if your loved one is lying in the hospital bed, the feeling is terrible. I had such experience before. The feeling is very terrible. I had nearly lost someone before. Thank goodness heaven is kind enough to return this person back to my side. Since then, anyone who I know landed in hospital, I begin to panic. Any operations including giving birth make me worry because operations have risks even though a minor one.

One more person is going to call me aunt when he starts to speak. Yah, I have been upgraded as aunt again. Though I already as an aunt since long ago, but I felt getting older. I visited my new born nephew jus now. He looks so adorable and smiles @ me occasionally. From what I know, he never opens his eyes that big in front of our relatives since he born. Surprisingly, he opens his big round eyes this time. I felt quite honor.
Spotted someone is getting plumper from a video clip. That is my dear cousin cum good brother of mine. I havedn't seen him long period liao...

Comments

Popular Posts