8th entry

My head is going to crack cause Im having a terrible headache right now. Someone is upset. I better dun wan to say any words to make matter worse.

Talking about upset, I make someone upset. Not the above person I mentioned but someone else. I knew im in the blame. I guess I should realize im the main culprit of the whole matter. Therefore I never argued back anything throughout the whole conversation. This time round, I received lesser nasty words from the person’s mouth. @ least this time I didn’t cry @ all but still having some emotional guilt.


I wonder… am I useless to help people around me? I seem I can’t help someone I know for years. Beside, I wonder is it am I luckily that I am not in someone’s “save list” or maybe im not that close to the person who don’t think I needed to be “saved”.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i tink i kmow who is the person wo's in need but i dun know u r talking abt ( upset part ) mayb few days didn't update i wil call u tmr( wed ) can??? how's yr headache eat med liao?? hope u wil fine soon. elmo had his hair cut so cute n slim. he very very cute u cannot says he not cute wait i boxxxxxx u.
my grandma feelin better can eat something light liao. u haven't tell me the ending of drama. Sob Sob


Elmo's smart sis

Popular Posts