12th entry

Well, my cooking skills seem to be getting better. Someone even snatch my porridge that I cook for myself due to my painful gum. That person even praises it is very nice… I am not mad for his snatching but glad that someone does appreciate my cooking. Anyway my gum still swollen and dun have the appetite to eat much.

Hmmm… suddenly thinking about something after reading. I am glad I have made the right choice. This idea though it came after a few months late from the matter. Somehow I felt this is a bit faster than the previous few. Knowing things is getting fine for the person. This is one of the things I felt happy over. Beside this, I felt happy that I have move on more than I have expected as I thought this would drag me a lot of time.


Just finish reading ah min’s blog. I felt it is good for her to express out her thoughts. I felt she has grown more mature. However in my eyes, she is still a little girl who loves to whine @ me. I will continue to support her whatever I can. She is one of best buddies and I will always pray for her to find someone she can rely on. Well, I can still remember we two cry together over something at my place nearby. That time is one of our hardest and toughest periods. Seeing her now chubby and sweet smile make me felt more relief. Forget to thanks her accompany with me through this awful day where I need someone around. I am glad I have such a good buddy.

Comments

Popular Posts