9th entry

My readers all start asking me who is the person that i make upset. I jus dunno wanna to elaborate more details. This is jus my problem with the person. Don't worry for me. This matter will eventually settle in the end. I knew you all care and concern of my matter. Im still fine and cheerful.

I guess my readers should note im always complaining my health problems everytime i post my blogs. Now this time round is my toothache. Ouch... Oh boy, wonder does it going to survive for the next few weeks? Ouch... :(

Comments

Anonymous said…
Life still have to go on whatever happens... its just a part and parcel of life..
like i always says..
Life is not fair..
Life is never fair..
If Life is fair......
Life is not there......
Life is just full of surprises and challengers.. you just have to overcome all these hurdles and its going to be a brand new day tomorrow.. everyday is a new and totally new experience for us to learn and grow up. sometimes its really hurts to grow up but as i say life must go on. Do reach out and cherish what you have at the current moment... Life is short..make it happening and colourful.
One advise to maintain a healthy body... drink lots of water and exercise regulary.
Anonymous said…
life can be harsh @ times, but nevertheless, do hope that you will live a life thats full of purpose.
a life that you will not regret doing things, a life thats not bounded by your family, a life thats of ur own, a life that you want your life to be, full of dreams n purposes.
watever you do n make decisions, you always haf a group of frens there to support you, counsel you when u need help.
friends can fail you @ times, but there's one thing you ought to noe is that you cant give up on the life itself. this life is preciously given to you and its time for you to take ownership of your life.

Popular Posts