5th entry

Surprisingly, I have a regular reader. This reader calls me up today, asking y I didn’t update my stuffs. Hmmm… glad that I have a regular reader… it shows someone cares.

Having slight headache… doesn’t know what have happened to make this occur again. I wonder is it I worry too much again. Yes, im a natural bore worrier. Since young, I have been worry from small little things to major matters. This maybe one of the reasons y I have grey hairs since teen.

I don’t know is it im too boring or what. I have been recently digging out either old diary or old sentimental items out to see. These make me recall a lot of flashbacks. Of course got happy and sad but mostly are sweet ones. Parts of my flashbacks also mention some unfulfilled promises. Haiz... Occasionally, I will take these items out to wipe clean and each cleaning lead me a lot of thoughts. Seeing these items remind how these landed on my hands. Well, I considered these are part of my growing up stages, making me each time grows more mature.

Sawing someone is getting better… maybe its time for me to move on to stop worrying.

Comments

Popular Posts