7th entry

Today is national day and I am having a long weekend holiday. Being sleeping beauty throughout past few days. Haha… Nothing much feeling and thoughts cause im still very sleepy. Only I felt was having a bit emotion when I saw the fireworks in the TV. Once I managed to get a glimpse of fireworks in @ Shears Benjamin Bridge years back. I miss that period. Actually I had a plan, which is to see the fireworks this year. However I cannot find any companion yet to go with me and hopefully next year round I will find one.

Being a “personal medical adviser” again. Im not any medical staff but due to my poor health, I learnt a lot of simple remedies from my past experiences. My best friend, ah min calls me up, asking for medical advises again. She had another fall. Haiz… This is the second time in this month she had a fall. Last time is from escalator and this time round is somewhere in chalet. This injury occurs on her existing wounds. Seeing her like that making me worry, wonder how she is going to take care of herself especially she is going somewhere far. Hopefully she will find someone reliable to take good care of her in the future. Colleen will be agreeing with this statement of mine if she know. Her phone just hangs up and I suspect that no more battery left in her mobile. A note for her if she read this “takes care and if still swollen, please sees doctor.”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Y ah min injured again i tink she wan 2 change name w u. ha ha hope she is fine.

xiaoyanzi

Popular Posts