21st entry

My head is heavy since I woke up from my nap. I had a terrible dream but not actually a nightmare. It is more rather like pressurize dream compare to a horrid dream. I dreamed I was collecting my results, the collection center resemble one of my school classroom, which used to collect results. There are a group of students who are checking their candidate numbers and therefore the queue for collection of results is empty. I knew my number well, and therefore I can skip the step of checking my number. I went to collect, plus showing my student card to the staff in charge. My hand was handed me with a stack of papers, including my result slip. I peeked and saw i had passed. At this moment, I was woke up… my head is in pain since then. Perhaps I should happy over my dream. However, this is dream after all. I sudden felt very sad instead. Whichever the dream show me I passed or not, this dream indicate that I was still suffer under the pressure of release of results. haiz... :(

Comments

Popular Posts