15th entry

I haven’t spoken a single word for nearly an hour. I am upset about the attitude of them. I told them I felt breathless after the rest but they still say nasty words that I am too lazy to do. I had no strength or energy to argue back as I am still out of breath. I wonder how this is the way they treated me without any care and concern. Simple sentences as such “how are you” or “are you ok?” from their mouths will let me appreciate their thought and kindness. However, all their words from their mouths are words of hurt. I felt very hurt over this matter. Every time I fall sick, no one say a nice concern to me. I still remember that time I am sick. Everyone is busy with their works and didn’t have any time to bring me to nearby clinic. I didn’t blame them cause I felt work is more important. I had to wake early up to go book a appointment and see doctor for myself. Throughout the 10 min journey to the clinic, I had vomited 3 times. After that, I had to buy my own lunch though my body felt weak at that time. Worst of all, they never say anything words of concern. I hate such feeling when on one care when I am ill. I already appreciate with Colleen and ah min accompany when I need to make a trip down to clinic. A friend is sometime much better than them when I need help. Well, I dun want to elaborate this matter anymore. Just hopes I can find someone really care for me when I need help.

I saw one part of a repeated telecast of a drama. I saw someone is singing a song over a phone. I suddenly recall someone do sing over an hour in phone to me. That person is my friend from my polytechnic. He knew I loved to listen his singing and therefore sang and play guitar throughout the whole hour. That time I felt very honor as I think I am the 1st person he sang over the phone among all his the poly mates. He is a great singer but his talent is undiscovered.

Yesterday, there is a family gathering at my cousin’s house. We had a small celebration at his house for his one month old son. I met one of my cousins who return back to Singapore and we had a short and nice chat. I felt the chat is a bit too short as I was forced to depart the house unwillingly. I miss the time chatting after the meals with her when I was staying at her house. Too bad, she had left Singapore last night. Well, I only wait a chance till she is online.

Comments

Popular Posts