4th entry

Cried again… I have an intuition that someone is going to call me crying baby. Never mind. This is my real me who always cry alone. The reason making me wept is I saw a sentence… “If we have destiny to meet, we will meet regardless in any part of the world”. It leads me to think something.

Beside, the drama I watched really makes me do a lot of serious thinking…

One part, it shows about the family members are eyeing on the deceased sibling’s wealth instead of settling problems or the funeral matters. They even thinking ways (such as lies) to get hold of their deceased sibling’s assets for their own uses, even though the money is not theirs. They never think how much the dead sibling helps them in the past and all they did after the death is to get hold the money, though the beneficiary are not them. I felt disgusted and disappointed. This scene makes me have a promise, promising that I will not let such kind of situation to happen in my family in future.

Wonder how the matter is going for someone… hope it will be fine…

Comments

Anonymous said…
U r talking abt 7pm drama??? i didn't watch tat. U know my grandma is in hospital rite? my grandma mayb wil go anytime i tnk i can sense that. she stay in hospital 4 very long time liao. i m reading abt drogon sword drama s i can note down the exciting part.
Anonymous said…
now i noe wat show u saying liao... haiz...
not going to say u crying baby... but dun cry too much... if not ur eyes swollen n not pretty anymore...

Popular Posts