1st entry

Well, this is my 1st entry. Hope I will not mess this up. Ah min encouraged me to open an account. She wan me to blurt all my emotion feeling rather than keeping it into my little darkness world of my heart. Yap... Maybe she's rite. I need to find somewhere to open out my thinking and feeling... That’s y I decided to start my 1st online journal.

Now I feeling a bit worry for that “person”. I accidentally discovered yesterday that the “person” is seriously not in good health. Im shock n my tears are nearly flowing out. The “person” didn’t tell me that. Maybe im not close enough to share this matter with me. @ that very night, I manage to have a chat with the “person” and never mumble this matter @ all. Throughout the conversation, still cheerful n humorous. I will respect the “person’s” decision for not telling me. Meanwhile I will pray hard that the whole matter will come to a good ending though that “person” never knew that I knew this matter all along. Hmm... only heaven know…

Comments

Popular Posts