2nd entry - Pains

Hmm... I did cried earlier. Don’t worry no one bullies me. I cried due to some scenes of a particular drama. Surprisingly, I discover someone who is hard-core never cry over any scene of any movie nor drama, eventually did secretly cry (err… I spotted accidentally). Afterall, human being do have feeling.

The scenes say about they have lost one of their family members. I know everyone need to go through birth and death. I understand this is a nature life cycle, which everyone needs to go through. However, if it happens to someone who close to you has passed away, the feeling is indescribable. It hurts and pains... This somehow reminds me that I need to cherish all my friends and family members while I still alive…

Though I have a short time with my friends today, I still enjoyed the time with them. Their laughers, smiles and teasing make me feel warm-hearted. No matter how busy am I, I will find time for them even though Im broke.

The word "pain" remind me that i still having chest pain since evening… No one knew except ah min who happened to next to me when I felt the pain. Pains still persist. Ouch... I knew today Im not well (down with flu and cough) and still went swimming vigorously. That does explain y my chest pain. Well I hope the pain will go off by tmr otherwise need to see my doctor again. Haiz…

Comments

Anonymous said…
U only swim 4 a while not that long then u wrote vigorously!!!!!! hope u will not get so upset so easily. From elmo's sis

Popular Posts