10th entry

One of my readers did call me up again. Im glad she read mine almost daily, she also asked me is it due to my toothache and therefore didn’t update mine. Well, I am getting better now and so no need to worry for me at this moment.

Some gals such as wei and ah min are really worried for me. They knew that I have a lot of burdens hanging in my life. They tried to invite me to their churches and hope that I will be more cheerful and not so depress. I appreciate their intentions. A lot of people, such as my best friends, school mates and internet friend are trying to invite me to their churches. However, I only can say that I am not ready to go at this moment. Hope you all will understand my reasons.

I am quite surprised. Some anonymous left me some comment @ my 9th entry. I want to thanks these people who wrote it. I dunno who you r but this comment is very meaningful to me and I really do appreciate this. My eyes are nearly in tears. These comment makes me a bit brighten up my day. I will try my best to make my life to be happening and colorful as what u has written. Thanks… :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
it doesnt matter whether you are ready anot, louis is not ready @ all, but yet he made an effort to visit. this is one thing i noe that he din regret visiting.

a lot of us are not ready when we are invited to a church service, its more of making an effort to visit, a visit can simply turn u off or on. nobody is ever ready to visit, except for ppl who yearns for something to happen, they would be curious to know.

this life belongs to you, it doesnt belong to any of us, but yet, @ the same time, a person can help you turn your life around into a wonderful one, n this person is Jesus. He's always there waiting for you to make a decision to noe him, n He's there to change things around juz for you.

Do consider. Jesus loves you n i Love you as well.
Anonymous said…
It is who you really are, dun be confused by other people influence, be your true self, dun be afraid to share your unhappiness, woes... your friends will be glad to share them but i am sure that they would rather u share their happiness and joy with them. Sometimes its good to really vent out all your frustration, but dun cry too much..it is bad to do that too often. Why is it that you cry and be so emotionally attached? Life is just like a show, very dramatic... be it happy or unhappy you still have to carry on, why not be happy?

Popular Posts