101th entry

A lot things happened today

Im now rushing to finish up my OT assignment which is due tmr.
I planned to finished last night but my own pc was super incooperative with me. Jus a small process to open the file from the microsoft word just took me more than 15min. Overall the whole system was too unstable till it hang a couple of times. I had to reboot 3 times to able to write a short paragraph of Taylorism. Haiz..

Today, i managed to bump into same person a couple time in a few hours. I somehow abt to notice this person when an auntie let him pass thr to have the empty seat next to her. The seat was so cramp and the aunt need to stand up and let him walked in and seated. Surprisely, he is alighting @ the same busstop too. This mean he is attending the same school as mine. Ok, the 2nd time i bump into him when i was in the lift. When both reach the 4th floor, he and me was walking in the same direction. Oh, then i realised he is having the same lecture as mine. I went out to buy a drink after sometime waiting for class to start. Bump @ him again outside the room. he was having a quick meal. When i got my drink and return to class, i bump to him again while he was walking out of the door. Lastly, he took the same bus as mine. However, i lost the sight of him as i was busily chatting with Tim.

I was super blur. Forget to bring my notes for Tim to copy. He said that he will haunt me if he fail this subject. Haiz.. Muddlehead...

Today i realised that he was my movie reviewer and soccer teller. He will always tell me which movie was nice or not after he had watched with his gf. Also he will tell me a lot of things on the soccer news on newspapers, esp spanish matches. Of cos he will chat with me a lot of stuffs throughout and after the lesson. Overall, he is a nice person to chat with though i knew him a short period. Perhap he was same age as me. ( oh it remind me im old toO when clar said he was old). haiz..

Comments

Anonymous said…
is the guy whom u dumped into that often... as old as u? :O ;P -clar

Popular Posts