118th entry

Wow.. I was rubbing my eyes. Is that in Japan or Holland?? I was stunned with the travel documentary on japan. I saw something different from japanese culture - a holland village in japan. Not our singapore holland village but a Huis Ten Bosch (Dutch for House in the Forest) Palace is a replica of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands' official residence. The environment is BETTER than the Malaysia Bt Tinggi resort where got a france and japan village. It is really like in holland instead of japan. I like the environment - the kinds of 17th ~ 18th century of holland. They replic the transport in that time such as the old classic taxis, buses, bikes and cruisers. It is 2 times bigger than jap disneyland.. Wow...

I found the web page.. See it yourself...
http://english.huistenbosch.co.jp/index.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
Y u like japan so much ??? wan 2 talk abt japan or u wn find jap bf??? ha ha
elmo's sis

Popular Posts