124th entry

Merry Xmas!

I guess a lot of ppl are having fun today but im not one of them... This year is the most emotional xmas day..

My 1st place to go on xmas day is hospital. I went to visit my uncle. He was in hosptial for past a month for stomachache. Last week, he was deteched he got a brain cancer after fainted. Immediately, he was sent for neurosurgry. He is in coma for past 6 days, still in grave danger. Staying in ICU room. He had stopped breathing and now all kind of machines are surrounded him to keep him alive. Im not very close to this uncle of mine but he always spotted me in past when i go my piano class or go fajar mac to study. He like to shout my name from far and tease me to treat him. Seeing him lying in ICU bed using those non living machines to keep him survive, making feel sad and weak. I think my aunt's most wanted xmas wish is to see her husband to wake up. She was rather pale and weak. Haiz.. So sad... Life so unpredictable..

After that, accompany my bro to see the new colt plus. Similar function as the old colt but add on the fuction of tailgate and a couple of new features. It was more expensive than our old colt. Helen, our car consultant advised my bro wait for 2 more years to change a new one. It will be making greater losses now to change one now.

Later, i accompany whole family to do a little grocery shopping. After seeing my uncle's situation, I guess i need to spent more time with them while i could..

Comments

Popular Posts