112th entry

Dad is agreeing what i had think. I didn't tell him my comment but he had the same thinking as mine after spoking to me. Perhap that why im her daughter.. have the same thinking since we have from the same genes.. hahaha..

Colleen told me she found from a web (for registered members only) that calculate when is our the marriage age, @ what age we met someone we really like and which month is more likely to have chance to meet the prespective one. I got a good laugh after she told me mine.. I jus take it for fun. It stated i will meet one which likely to lead to marriage when i reach 25 yrs old.. If i missed that out, it need to wait till 30+.. Ohhh... It turned out not funny when she compare mine with someone else.. Though she make it sound sense but dun like that kind of ideas..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh u feeel tat i make sense rite?? ha ha so do u tink i wil wil be rite after all? but i stil dun like the idea if is true.
who is the special person who give u chirstmas present??? the one appeared liao HEE HEE

Xiaoyanzi
Anonymous said…
who could be the one that you are looking for???
anyway, it doesnt matter who you are looking for, if the time is right, everything would fall into place.
like, sparks flying in the air, haha...

minmin

Popular Posts