125th entry

Hahahahahaha... Im laughing non stop.. My bro tipped me an information. Mummy is telling him that she is worry for me for being a lesbian.. Hahaha.. I knew she nag this issue few years ago and now still had this idea.. Oh gosh.... She knew im close with colleen since sec 1 till now.. but to that extend.. hahahaha.. Ok, im 100% interested in guys... I tink she partly caused this worry.. 1stly, since young, she will bark anyone esp GUYS whoever call my hse. This partly scare off those guys.. mayb scare off those go plan to woo me but backout by my fierce mum.. hahaha Now no one dare to call my hse except colleen and ah min... 2ndly, she set me a rule that im not suppose date while studying... But she recently encourage me to find one in my school... hahahaha...

Comments

Anonymous said…
SIM guys gd meh? -clar

Popular Posts