110th entry

I jus finished watching the drama on society prob resulted lack of care from their parents and cause these little children and teens to be suffering and problematic. Particularly, i was attached to the story of a 13 yr old teen who parents are separated, lack of cares and love from parents, no close friends and was rebellious. She had her own thinking of ideas which is incorrect and like twist and reasoned with her social workers. I agreed with the social worker that her age is to start to have her own thinking and ideas. However some are right and some are wrong. She no bother to listen to other's advices and only agreed with her own ways of thinking. This is the hardest part of the teenager to listen as they will feel other's concerns as nagging or lecturing.

I had gone through teenager period too. Yes, this period is the hardest part to teach and guide them. Too over concern will cause them to feel they are tied up and lack of concern will result of being lack of love. Both can result teens to be rebellious. Haiz.. It is hard time for parents and social workers. For that 13 yr old teen case, i tink that it is a need to let her know there are ppl who care and concern her. Slowly, she will start to listen from those who care and being guide toward a correct perspective.

This drama gave me a urge to help out others. Being a social helper is part of my dream. I don't wan others will had a same hard path to go through like mine. If i had someone who guide me along, i tink i will have a easier and comfortable path to go through. However, till now, i still didn't accomplish this idea. Firstly, im lack of professionalism. Secondly, i need a lot of time and effort to complete this mission since due to commitment. Now my main focus is to settle my education before accomplish other things. Lastly, i still struggling and sorting out my internal emotional prob as i felt that i cannot able to help out other when im not done my own part of work properly. Therefore, this is why i still haven't accomplished my part of dream. Also still deciding which sector of social works im comfortable with.

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's gd that u go for professional training. take a dip on counselling lor. some private ctr has that & u will have go undergo attachment to complete the course. -clar

Popular Posts