107th entry

My last nite dinner & dance is finally over..

It was super rush.. I had class b4 the dnd and made my way back home and ah min's hse too. I had a stupid prob. The rusher i wan, the more things cropped up.. Haiz.. THough im late, my friends are more later than me.. Haha..

I realised the students over there are not too formal.. Oh dear.. I wear a bit too off board.. Nevertheless, Bro is more formal than me. He was in his shirt with tie. Plus got tie clip.. He brought along his coat but didn't wear @ all. Ah min was pretty. I prefer her bag.. Big capacity.. Yuzhen was saying to me and bro jam tat ah min look pretty with a bit of doll up. Hee.. Clar was beautiful too. I like her hairdo. Simple n look presentable.. I realised her pink stocking isn't shocking as i expected. I saw the stocking more pinker. Overall pretty looking... I can say Yuzhen is super! She only know to go for this dnd @ 4pm and she is able to come in well dress. Wow.. unlike me.. need a month plus to prepare..

Overall the dnd is ok. Mc is funny to make the whole function room noisy and fill with laughter. I can heard the noise outside from far. Food is ok too and i like the dessert and the ham most. Well, the best part is tat there is professional pic taking. Wow.. It seem like do make over pic. Posed a lot of positions. My cheek became harded and shaking while taking pic. More relax after saw ah min smile @ me. That one is the only pic with a natural smile. I hate to take pics. so uncomfortable in front of the photographer. Clar is my little mama on tat nite. Keep serving food to me. I felt im like a little child while "mama" is taking food for me. Also she keep stuffing me a lot of food toO.. haha.. However i got little appetite.. Bro jam won a watch.. I tink it was 5th or 6th prize of the lucky draw. So lucky..

Mama n my bro spolit my mood. I had to leave early without taking pic with the rest. Haiz.. I seldom wear skirt and i had no chance to take with them.. :( Nagging all the way home. Also make me headache.. Haiz.. I didn't slept till 3am. Perhap i drank too much coke.. It will make me awake after i drank too much..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah min didn't went home with u? Yr bro drive u back home? U seem enjoy the d n d. nvm u can wear skirts on other dys with us wat is the same.
Anonymous said…
Ah min didnt go home with u? yr bro come fetch u? U seem enjoy the d n d. Nvm nect time u also can wear skirt during shopping or gatheringwat. xiaoyanzi
Anonymous said…
told u liao mah (that time when u said want to style hair)... i don't expect it as grand as my company D&D at Ritz Carlton last yr. that 1 dressing is "formal" & not "smart causal" (like ours). so u can choose to dress a bit funkier.

must spare such things at home mah. i also that day then start taking out stuff. anyway, it's gd that i don't spend a single cent, other than tix. (muahahaha)

anyway, u look like a small princess, which is gd. :D and thanx 4 compliments. -clar

Popular Posts