114th entry

This is my primary blog. This is where all my info will be pasted online. Somehow, I had another blog but that one is more basicly for my private entry. Yah, i used to have personal hard book as my diary book to record thoses info tat i dun wanna to express them out in my public blog. I tink i can threw away my old diary books and the private blog seem can be replace the feature. I was too angry to write too much after reading someone's blog.. (I tink colleen knew what m i talking abt since she is on phone with me while it happened). I threw all my frustration into that private blog.. I tink the only person who knew the actual website address of my private blog is clar.. Clar, u shd be felt honour.. hahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
i know the url... but private blog means i don't get to see it. anyway, think huili may know too. and oh, cheer up. -clar

Popular Posts