103th entry

Didn't slept well last night. Toss here and there in bed. My last time i saw my desktop clock is ard 3plus.

I was dazed in bus until i notice the person i bump into yesterday. He was in the same bus as mine. Crampy as usual in bus and i tink he noticed me. I stared him twice and saw he was staring me back.. Oops.. Accidentially got hand contact for few sec when both of us hold the same chair handle. Err.. Clar asked me whether the person was handsome or not. Haiz.. No comment cos every one had different "taste". She asked me to take a pic of him using my hp camera. I told Colleen in the morning abt the person and said im crazy abt it. I wanna to make thing clear that im not interested in this person. I only felt it is kinda strange that i saw this person so many times as the world is so BIG..

Im trying to save the pot of herb that my bro brought back from the farm tour. I named the plant call "panadol" as this plant has the effect to reduce pain. Another word, painkiller.. So i named that.. Hope there will be sunlight tmr as it is going to dry up liao..

Comments

Anonymous said…
orh :O - clar

Popular Posts