99th entry

Wow.. 99th entry.. In chinese, the number in 99 mean very long.. Well, i hope my blog will be carry on long with people give me encouragement and moral support..

Well, i had a couple of days didn't update my blogs.. Too busy with revising my test. I had finished orgn theory test on tues. My lecturer still ask me how is the test when i left the lecture room. I told him i dunno wat m i writing in the paper. He smile instead.

After the paper, i felt a bit more relax. Afterall, a lot of programs are coming up after 30 nov. I got an shopping date with ah min today and on the 10th, i got dnd.

Today i went shopping with ah min. She managed to go a white top to match her long greenish skirt. A bit unusual for traditional dnd style but at least less daring that clar's daring match. However, im curious with clar's unusual daring dressing match and i wan to see.. Wonder will she wear tat? Supposing i shd get a pair of shoes for dnd but in the end i had insuffient of time to accomplish my mission. I bought an pair of earring (cost $ 4.90) and a hair clip (50 cents) to tie hair ( it only last me a couple of hours - wanna to know the reason? Read the later details) and a winnie the pooh small knitted bag with 3 boxes of snacks (cost $15.90 which imported from japan). After that we both rushed back to school for class.

Clar seem look paler n tired in class.. Worry for her. Wanna to treat her the snack i bought and she said she on diet. Wahh.. i wanna to faint!!! She has a perfectly healthly looking figure. More than that, she is more slimmer than me.. I must feed her more sweets and snack in the future.. hahaha..

After lesson, ah min show me her diamond ring that she bought. Wow.. 5 diamonds.. her ring size seem to be slightly bigger than me. She accompanied me till my daddy came to fetch me. So sweet of her.

Ok.. wanna to know y i used my tied hair clip for couple of hours? I went to have a hair cut after class. The hairstylist is very nice and quite detail in how i wanna to my hair style to be cut. She gave me a lot of advices and comments on how to cut my hairstyle nicer while cutting my hair. im quite satisfied with her attutide and her skills. Mummy said my hairstyle is very nice. Only one factor is not ok, my hair seem to short... can't tie a ponytail. Mayb im not used to short hair. If colleen knew i cut my hair, she is going to nag @ me on phone..

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats on 99th entry.
so guai to study. ICP assignment how huh? which Q is gd?
i got lots of fats lah. plus didn't go gym last & this wk.
hair must cut... shave botak for more convenience.

-clar

Popular Posts