102th entry

I had done finished with my OT assignment. I still dunno wat am i writing abt.. Haiz... Wonder how i going to pass this unit..

End year is approaching... I tried recall what i had done for the past 11 mths as i hope i will not repeats those mistakes again in next years. I had trying to sort out all my matters for past 11 mths so that i will not carry forward to next year esp those emotional and unhappy matters. Learning to let go those unhappy matter and I just wan my next year to have more smiles and laughters. (That's wat most of my friends want to see me - smile and laugh). Perhap i will try write out some memories during the last few days of this year.. @ least i will not bottle up thoses too much.. otherwise may lead to depression again.. Mayb also add on the next year resolutions...

Comments

Popular Posts