117th entry

I went out 4 hours and bump into...

I went to do pray in temple @ jurong west. It's near City Harvest Church. Suddenly i heard someone screaming my name.. Haha.. My mum's younger sister, aunt Jessie, Uncle Pooh and 3 sweet cousins of mine, anna, angela, amelia . I was stunned that we actually can meet in the temple... We didn't arrange to meet up but still bump into each other.. Haha.. Funny.. Perhap fate.. Afterall, we are relatives..

Next, dad drove my mum and i to eat my mum's fav you tau foo stall @ bt merah central. While we are eating, we met my Mum's youngest brother, uncle Jason.. He is ordering drinks for his wife, aunt annie.. They are sitting over end of the corner. Cousin kenny was eating his kfc meal in KFC restaurant downstair. Wat i can say... Fate...


Comments

Popular Posts