109th entry

Yes, I know managing a family is hard.. Darn hard.. It is not an easy job to do. . Although Im in charge of small trivial matters of the family stuffs, these seem not little things. A lot of efforts and works.. These are already killing me.. Trying to balance out my school works and home stuffs.. Im struggling with thoses.. If there is another thing which will wear me down, add on my life, it tink i'll be dead..

Im reviewing some past matters and im struck in a question... still scatching my head.. How long shd i used to decide a decision will not lose the opporuntity? I knew myself when i make a fast decision making and i will regret that later forever. If i make a slow decision making, it would cost me to lose the opporuntity forever.. what a dilemma..

Comments

Anonymous said…
it is better than NOT make any decisions at all. make a decision which allows minimum regrets should be the best. -clar

Popular Posts