120th entry

That "radio" in my hse seem to be 24 hrs active... Going on and on non stop... Im going nuts...

Xmas is approaching and i haven't bought anything yet for old friends. I went round and round and didn't let any items attract my attention... Perhap due to my budget constaints. Spent too much on dnd and no money left... ( i remember someone grinz everytime and say "who ask u to go!" whenever i say that above sentence). haiz... Perhap i bought them too much presents whenever i travelled ard. Im lack of ideas and budget..

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey, u can try the takashimaya event hall area or mini toons.. they've got nice gifts for budget constrain people like us.. If worse come to worse, get them sweets? Hee.. Jus my 2 cents worth...
Peggy
Jeremin said…
thks peggy..

Popular Posts