131th entry

Today is new year eve and i bet a lot of my friends are going to countdown later @ nite.. Every year, i will not be joining them as i dun like large crowd. My bro is doing a difference this time. He is going to countdown.. ya.. i guess is with that "friend" of his..

My resolution for this coming 2005

  • Work harder for my studies (which i shd do every year)
  • Pass my subjects which i took
  • Save more money for future raining days
  • To be more happier person
  • To be less fragile person - in term of physical (health) and emotional (feelings)
  • Travelling overseas (this need to depend on my saving)

I can't think much right now.. Perhap up to this @ this moment.

What i had accomplished this year.

  • I pass my all repeated subjects this year.
  • I went travel a lot - M'sia, Bangkok, Japan
  • I had more friends by my side.

What i had regretted this year

  • I waste too long time for a decision till i lose the chance forever..
  • Too much budget control during shopping in Bangkok and Japan tour.. esp the minnie key chain in Tokyo disneyland that i didn't buy.. wahhhh...
  • I make too little saving this year

I must reflect the problems to minmize my regrets..

Well, Happy New Year to everyone reading my craps till now.. All the best in coming 2005..


Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy New Yr... work hard, save hard... -clar

Popular Posts