105th entry

Although the year had not be end, but i had summarize what i had done for the past whole year in general.. Happy, upset, hurt, Joyful, surprize and more...

My 2004 Year

Jan
Preparation for mock exam

Feb
Stressed .. due to mock Exam

Mar
Depression mode

Apr
Workshop with external lecturers from London

May
Extreme stress.. Battle with real exam..

Jun
exam till 3th june (last paper is mkting)..
After tat, start enjoying my school holidays

Jul
Early Jul ~ 4 days hoilday in Bangkok from 2nd to 5th
rest - school holiday mode
Busy with appointments who wanna to celebrate birthday for me.

Aug
Still in holiday mode..

Sep
Early sept 8~12 Hoilday in Japan (5 days b4 school reopen)
School reopen @13th
Meet some new friends

Oct
Enjoying schooling mode..

Nov
Lazy mode.. Didn't touch my lec notes..
preparation for Dnd

Dec
LAst month of the year..
final preparation for Dnd
Busy with class test and assignments
Pinning to have more xmas feeling..

Overall conclusion
I felt this year i travelled a lot.

Most impt is the Bangkok travel where i had make the fastest decision & most independent travel trip. I bought my tickets in the aftern after discussion in late morning and flew off next morning. No one sent me off and i made my way to Changi Airport and flew to Bangkok int'l airport 2. No one guide me throughout. Still need to bring along a junior with me, protect and guide her. Perhap ppl will tink it is a small matter but it is a greatest breakthrough under my family strict control. (haha.. no chance for my mum to regret to let me go as I heard from bro that she regret to let me go alone after i flew off.. Haha..) Also it make me to have more gut to travel alone.

Other one is the Japan trip. Though it is accompany with my bro, but i realised tat it is nice to visit a different culture. From that trip, i realised that i enjoy to travel to visit natures... Now i usually will pick countries for sightseeing than shopping trips.

Realised i got more friends concerned for me.. I usually tot i had that limited friends who share my emotional stuffs. However, after that hurtful matter, i discover that some of the so call "general" friends became closer to me. They worried, listen and encourage to me thr indirect ways like my blogs, msn and icq. Must thanks they all.. rong~er, clar..

I must thank to someone (though i knew my close ones dun really happy if they knew i thks this person). This person had make the greatest impact in this year. Although it is unhappy one, however this person make me grow more maturely. From this person, i knew more on myself. I realised im a person who have principle. I never knew im such a person until this person arise. I also became to start thinking consequences before deciding something or commit to something. It will not regret what i had done. At least, i dun regret knowing this person though we r now strangers.

Managed to meet more new friends such as Tim, huili, annie.. etc..

Most of all, must thks to friend who always out there for me... Colleen, ah min, ah luan.. etc..

Still cracking my head what other stuffs and people i had left out... *headache*

My resolution for next year? hmm.. still thinking abt it..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, silly gal, You don't have to go to the extreme! You think you just received a TEN YEAR AWARD and making your thanks giving speech?..HAHAHAHHEHEHAAH! Anyway, keep it up! You are managing well and keep your toes acadamically.
Once FEAR is Eliminated, You Will Find Your Joy and Happiness.
Rong~er
Anonymous said…
mooz? who is that pax that pple not too happy abt?!

anyway, thanx 4 mentioning me... i don't deserve it lah... -clar
Anonymous said…
Haiz there wil be lots of happines & joy coming in the near futures u r more & more cheerful & a bit of sort sort. elmo n me wil accomany u 2 walk pass happines, joy, a bit of sadness & worry. all yr friends u hav''nt tahnks Alan Tam hor?? hee hee dun need alao he really dun understand & know u much!!!! Make me feel headache wan beat him.
Anonymous said…
Haiz there wil be lots of happines & joy coming in the near futures u r more & more cheerful & a bit of sort sort. elmo n me wil accomany u 2 walk pass happines, joy, a bit of sadness & worry. all yr friends u hav''nt tahnks Alan Tam hor?? hee hee dun need alao he really dun understand & know u much!!!! Make me feel headache wan beat him.



xiaoyanzi

Popular Posts