223th entry

Finally.. im able to log in my blog.. i can't able to log in due to some errors from the server for past couple of days.. Does anyone miss me??

A whole day in school again.. Practically i was in school daily even on weekend. No choice as the lecturer wan 3 hrs lesson per day and therefore it spread to 4 days long.. so tiring.. I arranged a lunch appointment with pr1ncess for past two days. She was sweet enough to listen my crapping storys for the one whole hour lunch. If it was clar, she mayb yawning again..

Clar was sweet. I went to look for her in library and at the same time she was looking for me in the study room. She left me a note on my desk and @ the same time i sent her an internet sms from library. She wrote:

"sweet eh,

AF how to pass?!
clar

at the bottom of my note memo, there was a arrow was draw down and wrote a sentence: - got miss me?"

A lot of ppl ard me was sleepy and yawning.. Clar was yawning non stop the moment i step next to her. Pr1ncess was also Zzz secretly.. Even a stranger sit opp of me in bus always show me his whole set of teeth by yawning many times.. -_-"

Our dear pr1ncess did really entertain me well today.. Pr1ncess displayed me her dance steps for her tmr test. We two did laugh and joke alot while she is dancing. I was her audience *applase everytime she finished each dance* and her "adviser".. pinpoint her where she can be much better.. She was always laughing @ me cos i seem to be picnic instead. Wow.. she is gracious and i belief tat she has no prob passing. If she smile more and don't dance toO fast, i bet she will get extreme good results..


Dad also yawn when he fetch me for dinner.. -_-" haiz..

I spotted someone familiar.. however i was not very sure it was him as I had not seen him for a year.. Before i can take a closer look, i was already on moving upward direction escalator..

Comments

Anonymous said…
if u talk, i won't just yawn... i will just tell u, "i go back & study liao". -clar
LuKe said…
wow, wat kinda dance? :)

Popular Posts