231th entry

I had a bad nite yesterday.. so do someone..

I today realised that there are ppl is not as kind as u know.. Im grateful that i Got alot of FrienDs does really treat me very sincerely.. and also thankful tat i had not bump such nasty people for my past twenty something years..

someone told me tat the matter was over and she felt nothing already.. felt relief after hearing..

Monkey sms me tat clar is having an operation now.. I was totally shaken when i heard the news.. SInce after tat minor operation became serious operation, i was feared of close one to do the operation. I asked monkey to keep me inform..

Do pRay hard for her smooth operation and fast recovery..

I calculated tat i had spent 236.25RM on my genting trip.. (including spend 106.75RM on gifts for others..)

Comments

LuKe said…
wat the??? clar??? what happened to her??? well anyway hope everything turns out fine...=)

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
updates:

this is msg from clar's bf..

"Just want to let everyone know that Clar has been admited to AH due to her pain in her appendix area last night. Its a emergency case.

Till now, the doc can't be sure what is the cause of the pain. The doc will do more test to see what's the exact cause of Clar's
pain.

She is in great pain now"
LuKe said…
let's pray hard for clar...

.LuKe.

Popular Posts