230th entry

Restless for the whole day in librarY.. Perhap i was toO tired.. plus abit unwell.. Forcing myself to stuDy..

Thx to ah min to give me a massage..

My body is not function well.. My gastic pain return.. ouch.. perhap i didn't eat my breakfast. Therefore i abandon weiwei and ah min to have a earlier lunch with Tim.. Migraine is back again.. haiz.. no wonder ppl are calling me ms fragile..

I spotted clar ard 2+pm. She is wearing pink t shirt. Actually, i was ah min who spotted her and informed me.. my eyes was already half close mah and can't spot anyone..

Later i approach to her to say HI and i was chased away by her.. wahh.. *sobsob*

I went home earlier than i planned..

Comments

LuKe said…
Rest well gurl =)

I can offer my superior massages for free too =)

Virtually :p

Take care~

.LuKe.
Jeremin said…
all: thanks..

Popular Posts