232th entry

I had finished my cousin's gathering two hour plus ago..

We had a late dinner. I got my food @ 9+pm.. due to our late discussion on my cousin's wedding itinerary and the late serving of food by the restaurant. I was the last person in the whole restaurant to have my food served..

My cousin who just came back from bangkok and pop me a question why i look tired and moody for the whole day. Honestly, i nvr expected that she is the one who spot my current feeling. I told her that i was exhausted preparing for the coming exam.. THis is the one of the reasons caused. Actually, my last week isn't a good one.. Alot of things cropped up and alot of unhappy stuffs surfaced. I had a terrible week.. Hurtful remarks kept ringing my minds, my untacitful way of handing situations, worrying of clar in hospital, also the whole week of tiredness and pressuring stress i caused myself..

In the end, i hug my bolster and cry.. At least, it really help me to unleash my emotional unhappiness and learn to be stronger to carry on my oncoming tasks..

Practically the past few months of revisions had become wasted as my mind was totally blank and cannot remember anything.. Tim previously mentioned to me to change my method of revision as my current one is making me more tired and less efficency.. I decided to change the way of my revision.. Hope my new methods will work better..

Comments

LuKe said…
hey stay strong gurl =)

clar need the prayers =)

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
oei, stop crying. this cry, that cry. then who i comfort? -clar

Popular Posts