235th entry

NOw i spent lesser time online.. more on sleep.. i became more like a sleeping beauty..

Dunno why im so drain and tired..

I had saw the icp gals on fri due to lesson.. still joking with the issue on the "sweet matter" -_-" Haiz.. i receive an paper cutting human figure from one of them and in the end i joked them back it look like the paper to whack some bad peoples (da xiao ren).

On sat, i went to swept major dept stores to look for a handbag for my friend.. More tired after tat as i wait for my bus for 45 mins.. causing me to take an hour plus to return my hse while the normal trip will take less an hour.

Jus now i passed by the HP carnival and i joined one of the events for free. It was wheel spinning game and they will give gifts according what colour they spinned at. Surprisingly, i was shocked when i spinned something not in the colour code. It was classifed as one of the top 4th special gifts. HOwever the one i got is one of cheapest among the 4 special gifts. It was 4pc of HP magnetic photo paper. I guess this cost @ least 20 over bucks. =)

I never belief that i was that lucky in my entire life. All i win in the lucky draw is a pc of cd of my fav idol during sec school period. This is my 2nd winning award.. hee.. i gave that to my bro to ask him to select some of our family photos and print it to give my mum.. let her paste it on her fridge.. as part of mother's day gift.. hahaha..

Comments

Popular Posts