233th entry

Clar is fine.. At least i felt relief after visiting her..

I went to visit her yesterday with pr1ncess, ah min and weiwei. Since she can joked with me, this show she is well.. She is super happy as she is finally able to consume food for the last dinner (as she is not allow to consume any food since last fri 8pm onward)..

I ran alot of places.. from holland village to the main street to commonwealth and from bt merah to IKEA and to her hosptial to get her flowers and vase etc.. Tiring.. i really nearly doze off in the bus when i return home..

Alot of ppl stared @ me holding tat bouquet of flowers and ran ard.. -_-"

Sorry for making the people whom concerned clar to be worry.. Ok, i got the wrong info from Monkey msg on her health.

THe truth is that the GP suspected tat clar is having appendicitis and need an operation immediately.. Monkey informed me and i was super shocked and panic.. (tot she is having immediate operation @ tat moment) Later she is delayed for treatment as the GP can't confirm her source of illness until a scan yesterday.. Therefore she had NO OPERATION @ all..

BTW if her doc has no problem with her, she is able to discharge today..

Hope to see her back in school.. Miss her noisy craps..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet Jeremin, for ur info for whole of last wk, when i'm in pain. i still look pretty normal. i'm gd at hiding pain. usually unless i express, nobody knows i'm in pain. anyway, i'm still in pain, nauseous & bit of fainting spell. but u may be keen to know i'm back at home.

thanx 4 the bouquet! in order to express my gratitute, let me give u, wei wei & huimin kisses.

-clar
LuKe said…
Hey welcome back clar

Hey I also wan some kisses :P I'm also concerned ya knoe??

=P

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
Luke: my bf said u ought to get slapped. ;P anyway, thanx 4 concern. don't think u deserve the kisses eh. -clar

Popular Posts