239th entry

RELC had sent me the letter of venue and my student number this year.

I wanna to faint.. i got two venues.. One is expo hall and another place is PSA building @ bt merah. Wahhh... it is somewhere near my old working area. It will took more than an hour half to travel from my hse to there... Wahh.. somemore it has the same travelling time compared the jounery i took to expo..

Oh ya.. anyone wanna to bet my student number this year? My mum won $65 by betting mine last year.. if u r interested to know the 4 digits, let me know..

We had bought the pc of jewellery. Surprisely, one of the saleslady who used to serve me b4, did remember me. She said that i still look the same.. dun have any change.. *err... that's great.. it can override the sentence which everyone said i had grown fatter..*


I learnt something from that drama.. It does help me to answer the question that i had bothering on..

im quite dishearting after today matter.. my heart is really turning sour after that.. Don't ask me what had happened.. i'll not disclose the details..

Comments

Anonymous said…
4 DIGITS!!, I need some inspiration now and MAYBE there is some hope that i get you a bday gift?
Rong~er
Jeremin said…
Haha.. i dunno rong~er does betting toO..
okok.. my lucky 4 number is ... 7577
oh if u didn't win.. dun find me..
Anonymous said…
Hi cloud...Wow! While I was searching for info on planning african american wedding I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for planning african american wedding. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about planning african american wedding.

Popular Posts