224th entry

A small trivial matter can lead to a quarrel.. this early morning, i heard one while i was in the bathroom. THe trigger started by a plastic bag.. from tat can lead other type of topics which lead them quarrel more seriously.. silly rite?

I just came back from my little cousin's 5 yr old birthday party. I did enjoyed the whole process.. a lot of eating and chatting.. of cos jokes toO.. plus games toO..

I did participate one game as they need an adult. I was a model of a grp consist of 3 cousins, shawn ( i guess some know he was the one who we babysit him when he was a baby), anna and shortie. They need to doll me up with newspapers. The title of the theme was "Rome Warrior".. We were dumbed.. we dunno what to do..

My cousins start wrapped me from my legs to my head.. Shawn cut a mask with a lot of holes looked like a warrior metal mask. Shortie was wrapping my hands and legs to look like i wore a heavy metal armor. Anna tried to make a pair of boots.. Haha.. all i did was to stand like a dummy for them to do the pasting and cut those masking tapes.. It was funny..

Shawn wanna wan to wrap my chest and i scream wait b4 he started his action. He forget that im a fully grown lady.. -_-" The whole grp was laughing non stop and so do the rest of the audience.. i hinted shortie to take over shawn's work - wrapping my chest part instead.. and she DID.. Thanks goodness shortie was ard to save me at tat time.. otherwise.. sob sob..

Extra helpers like Uncle Pooh and aunt annie do help the fun.. Uncle Pooh did make a axe which dun look like an axe.. haha.. plus shawn's bendable sword.. Aunt annie wanna to make me look like a female warrior, she paste cone shape newspaper on my chest.. -_-".. it does make the whole audience laugh.. Though we didn't win the game, it was so much fun.. All i got a gift for participating be a model for letting audience to laugh.. it was a packet of sweet and i opened it up and share with the rest of the members and some kids..

They unwrapped me and the funniest part is that i dunno how i look like.. i can't see myself.. hope that someone can email me their pic of me in that warrior look..

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey... good to hear tt u have graciously sacrificed urself to be the model/warrier... haha..

fun eh..

~princess~
LuKe said…
must've been very fun - enjoy yurself!

.LuKe.

Popular Posts