238th entry

I had been staying home for the past few days.. Mostly sleeping..

I had a row with mum again.. THis time she said that im cramping all the matters together in very last min. Well, everyone in the home are agreed with me that it is she who cramp everything..

Things she cramped and changed:
Just now she changed her mind that she wanna to get a pc of jewellery instead of giving red packet. The wedding banquet is just 36 hr from now.. I need to run alot of jewellery shops to get a decent looking pc of jewellery and also do budget planning for them. It is wasting my revision time.

She still haven't get her pair of shoes to match her dress. Daddy is joking she is wearing her only pair of old worn cover shoes.. *THis making me more smoke coming out of my head..*

Daddy also haven't find a decent pant to match his shirt and tie. *AAarrgggg and going to whack him*

She said that she is bring me to salon to colour my hair as she felt mine is toO greyish with grey hair. Now she changed her mind not bring me and left me helpless.. * i tink i will colour DIY myself tmr - @ least save my money to go salon*

She changed her mind to meet me from bt timah plaza to bt panjang plaza tmr. SHe said she wanna to get a new pair of shoes. * i doubt she will get a pair since there are very little variety there*

She said she will alter my dress tmr aftern as there will be sufficient sunlight for her to alter.

Tmr then go n buy the gift with her and dad.

She is cramping all this stuffs from tmr late aftern onward.. i wonder where she can squeezed those time out to do so many things

In the end, she will ransack my room to get a decent handbag and a pair of nice shoes from me. Everytime, she will last min to get all the things she want from me -_-" *this is my mummy*

Comments

Anonymous said…
hai. what to do? ur mum lor. -clar

Popular Posts