234th entry

Finally, there are people doing the renovation at the next door of mine. It had been empty for the past 5 years.

Also very noisy toO.. drilling and hammering noise.. Wahhh... NoisY!

I resent an email requesting from the bank for my stuffs. I do hope this will be the last email i sent. I was annoyed that i had requested since last month and no action were done yet.

I heard from radio that the snow wolf lake musical show redo in mandarin version and will be showing in singapore in sept. This time i confirmed that i wanna to go regardless the price. I miss that cantonese version tat time due to many factors.

I had checked sistic website and they haven't upload the price and venue yet.

Im still feel weird when i heard the mandarin version of snow wolf lake.. Perhap I used to listen to the cantonese version as my sweet daddy bought me the expensive whole two cd musical track when i can't make it tat time.

Going to be more broke as more occassions are approaching soon and i need to give alot of presents and red packets.. plus my harry potter book and tat snow wolf lake musical tixs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
big hint. so where's a gd plc to buy H.P. bk? -clar

Popular Posts